Cygnet solutions enable organisations to capture, store, preserve, manage, distribute and share business information quickly and efficiently. What do we mean by information? Anything from a document or record of paper origin such as an invoice, policy, receipt, contract or personnel file to an email or electronically generated item such as a Microsoft Word or Excel file.
All documents and files are stored in a robust central repository then accessed via your web browser. Cygnet ECM delivers a comprehensive classification, filing and workflow solution that accurately maps onto a structured, company-wide Fileplan, which is understood by everyone. A sophisticated rules-based system ensures corporate data security and compliance.
Top 10 problems solved by Cygnet ECM
- Time wasted finding and replacing documents.
- High operating and administrative costs.
- Unable to handle customer enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Difficult to find documents, particularly when being used by others.
- Delays in providing information to overseas clients or external entities.
- Poor information security.
- Need for offsite backup facility.
- No disaster recovery strategy.
- Inconsistent quality.
- Unable to prove that your company has acted honestly and with integrity.
Poor information management places your business at risk financially, legally and commercially.